Exhibition attendance regulations
On business attendance days, restrictions may be imposed on admission to the event. The security regulations of FSE Nizhny Tagil Institute of Metal Testing stipulate that children under 7 years may not attend and children under 10 years may not watch the demonstration programme.
Children under 14 accompanied by adults enjoy free entry to the venue and to the exhibition without attending the demonstration programmes. Children under 14 may only attend the exhibition on 11 and 12 September 2015, provided they are accompanied by adults and have a document confirming their age.
It is not recommended for children under 14 to attend the exhibition or watch the demonstration programmes because special noise and lights effects are used; all responsibility for any possible consequences for the child is borne by their legal representatives.
An ID must be produced at the entrance to the exhibition.
The hosts reserve the right to restrict entry by visitors to the event venue without giving any reason.
THE FOLLOWING MAY BE BROUGHT ON TO THE TERRITORY OF FSE NTIMT:
- office and advertising material consumables;
- personal office equipment, including mobile phones, laptops, etc, photo and video devices;
- food (other than alcohol-containing products);
- personal belongings;
- medications and related items (providing there is a document issued by a medical institution confirming the need for such medication).
THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS MAY NOT BE BROUGHT ON TO THE TERRITORY OF FSE NTIMT:
- firearms, bladed weapons, piercing and cutting items;
- inflammable and explosive materials;
- chemical and toxic substances;
- items with the potential of causing injury;
- alcohol spirits, non-alcohol spirits in glassware;
- prohibited medications, drugs, etc.;